✓ You’re getting free shipping!
Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
As Uqora’s Graphic Designer, you will play an integral part in shaping the Uqora brand. You will be responsible for creating and implementing design solutions and bringing the brand to life across all consumer touchpoints. Because Uqora is a digitally native consumer brand, the design priorities will be predominantly digital design and will include advertising campaign theme development and translation across digital ads, website experience, visual identity, and more. You will partner closely with the Uqora marketing team and Creative Director and will have the ability to wear multiple hats and collaborate across the brand and advertising teams.
A sampling of what you’ll be doing:
- Lead digital marketing creation, emphasizing digital channels (website ecommerce, mobile, paid social).
- Design materials for various mediums: ads, website, email, CTV, print, retail, packaging.
- Develop static and dynamic eye-catching visual content to convey messages effectively (static imagery, motion graphics, video content).
- Ensure designs align with brand identity and maintain consistency.
- Manage multiple design projects, set timelines, and monitor progress.
- Adapt designs based on results and customer feedback.
- Innovate in paid social advertising, working closely with the marketing team to synthesize performance metrics and identify new opportunities.
- Continuously evolve the brand expression driven by consumer resonance.
- Work in an agile fashion to continuously optimize our creative approach, prioritizing work based on business needs.
- Communicate results, progress, and opportunities for Uqora's growth.
Who you are:
Creative. You leverage the power of design-thinking to generate new market ideas. Your work inspires consumers to take action, create brand affinity and generate loyalty.
Consumer-centric. You champion customer needs. You believe that good business is human-centric—you desire to be hands-on in understanding customers, seeking insights to create products that delight and address underserved needs.
Goal-oriented. You're a resilient self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, turning challenges into exciting problem-solving opportunities. You execute plans with enthusiasm and thrive in the uncertainty of innovation, bringing new ideas to life.
Innovation Thinker and Doer. You combine creativity and research to turn big ideas into brand-enhancing solutions, staying informed and making breakthroughs through industry insights.
Collaborative and communicative. You excel in working with diverse teams, both leading and following. You prioritize collaboration, excel as a listener, and build trust through strong systems thinking.
A life-long learner. You keep up-to-date on consumer shopping and marketplace dynamics to improve your product innovation marketing craft. You're a deft connector of people, concepts, ideas.
- 4-6+ years of professional digital design, with recent mid-level designer role
- Expertise in digital design for digitally-native brands, including UX/UI knowledge
- Extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, knowledge of AfterEffects is a plus)
- Deep passion for health, wellness and/or experience in CPG, health, wellness, or beauty categories
- Experience in photo and video shoots
- Track record in creating 360 creative campaigns
- Exceptional attention to detail and multitasking ability
- Strong time management, handling multiple priorities
- Strong portfolio showcasing relevant work
- Practical use of design thinking for complex business challenges
- Experience in category-building or disruption in consumer brands
- Familiarity with stage-gate processes (agile or traditional)
- BFA or BA in graphic design, advertising, or related field
- Experience in product innovation for brands with go-to-market in DTC and retail channels
- Experience in small and large organizations
- Experience in consumer digital products industries preferred but not required.
Compensation & Benefits
- This position is a full time, exempt (salary) role
- Salary Range: $81,600 - $107,100 base salary
- Generous annual performance bonus
- Generous flexible PTO policy
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits with generous employer contribution
- Health and Dependent Care HSA/FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Pet Insurance
- Wellness discounts, programs, and free vitamins and supplements from Uqora, Nature Made and MegaFoods
- New Hire office stipend
- Training and Development opportunities
- Based in San Diego, CA
- Hybrid Work Environment - We work in office 2 days/week (required), so candidates must be within reasonable commuting distance from the office in San Diego, California
- Preference to local candidates, relocation stipend may be considered
- You must be fully vaccinated to work at Uqora
Inclusivity at Uqora:
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us. At Uqora, we’re committed to making our employees and community members feel seen, heard, and valued - while honoring what makes us different. We promise to remain focused on this journey of growth so we can become better advocates for our community, and we’d love for you to join us on that mission!
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please submit your resume and creative portfolio at email@example.com. We know you’re more than a resume and would love to hear from you as part of your application. In the webform on the website, answer the following questions:
- Can you share an example of a project where you had to balance your creative vision with the client/stakeholder’s specific requirements or preferences? How did you handle this situation?
- How do you ensure that your designs effectively communicate the client/stakeholder’s message or brand identity?
- Can you describe a time when you received feedback from a client/stakeholder that significantly differed from your initial design concept? How did you manage this feedback and adapt your designs?
Uqora makes innovative UTI relief products and proactive care supplements.
UTIs are the second most common infection in the U.S., second only to the common cold. Despite the magnitude, there’s been little progress and innovation for years. Uqora is proud to be changing that.
Since launching in 2017, Uqora’s been able to help over 400,000 people stay healthy. Uqora is very focused on creating exceptional products and a vibrant, collaborative community of customers. Recently, Uqora was acquired by Pharmavite, the owner of Nature Made, which will enable Uqora to go deeper on research and expand its reach.
Uqora is growing quickly! In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on expanding Uqora’s reach by educating and engaging our audience and customers.
You’ll also have the opportunity to make an impact on Uqora’s sister brand, Equelle, a quickly growing brand helping women tackle menopause symptoms in a new way.
Equelle’s novel, innovative approach to menopause symptom management has been validated in three clinical trials, and its active ingredient, S-equol, has been scientifically studied for over 20 years.
Aside from providing breakthrough relief with science-backed products, this emergent brand is on a mission to change the conversation around menopause. Every single woman goes through menopause, yet we still talk about menopause as if it’s a taboo medical condition. Women deserve frank conversation, high-quality education, and effective products to tackle the symptoms that come with peri- and post-menopause. Equelle aims to shift the conversation through an engaging community, high-quality educational resources, and, of course, science-backed products.