Growth Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
Uqora is seeking a dynamic and experienced DTC Growth Marketing Manager with proven experience growing and optimizing marketing channels for DTC brands. This role will be pivotal in driving our growth strategies across linear TV, Connected TV and other online or offline channels. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data-driven marketing, a deep understanding of upper funnel tactics viewed through a performance lens such as for TV and streaming platforms, a passion for experimentation and a track record of driving business performance.
Who you are
- Curious & data driven. You’re always thinking about the next question or puzzle to solve for and aren’t afraid to dive headfirst into qualitative and quantitative data to guide the way. Excel and Sheets are trusted friends you engage with frequently. You understand the importance of designing tests and experiments to be measurable and outcome based.
- Strategic. You balance short and long term goals to achieve company objectives and are always two steps ahead.
- Team player. You work to obtain your personal goals but are also always willing to help fellow colleagues think through a problem or learn a new skill. You play for the team and we all win together.
- Purpose-driven. You thrive in a company that is doing more than just selling a product or service. You care about the work you’re doing and its greater impact on others.
- Detail oriented. You have meticulous attention to detail in campaign planning, budget management and evaluation.
- Self-starter & dependable. You take a goal and run with it, proactively scoping out work, bringing in other team members as necessary and executing with full accountability.
What you’ll do
- Hands-on ownership of TV/CTV budget & performance, including agency management, regular reporting and efficient use of funds to achieve Uqora’s growth goals
- Own CTV / OTT channel, including testing plans to scale channel effectively beyond where it is today. This includes working closely with media partners, setting up necessary data feeds and optimizing audiences.
- Work across internal and external teams to modify, update or create net new creative for channels that will resonate with our prospective customers based on which platform they are on.
- Continuously optimize existing and new channels, never taking your eye of KPIs and achieving business results.
- Be a thought leader in DTC measurement across channels and help shape Uqora's approach to measuring performance holistically and also within specific channels or tests.
- Explore other channels (i.e., Direct Mail, YouTube, OLV, etc.) to evaluate their likelihood of success for Uqora; develop testing plans and KPIs, work with agency & media partners to execute and evaluate.
- Work closely with brand marketing team on messaging that is both compelling and on-brand
- Forecast channel performance and its impact on the overall brand performance
- 3-5 years of experience in a performance marketing role with, with 2+ years being in a DTC brand where your main KPI is CAC/CPA
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding business results via creative and strategic ideas
- Experience successfully scaling performance based prospecting channels for a DTC brand(s)
- Able to connect upper funnel spend to down funnel conversions in order to optimize media mix
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen, ability to analyze data for trends and discover insights that will have a meaningful impact on the customer journey and LTV
- Experience with A/B testing in channels you have worked on
- Ability to dive deep in data for insights and also optimize creative and messaging by segment
- Critical thinking and problem solving experience resulting in positive business outcomes
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Eagle eye attention to detail
Nice to Have
- Experience with MMM and MTA methodologies and platforms
- Linear TV experience
- Direct Mail experience
Compensation & Benefits
- This position is a full time, exempt (salary) role
- Salary Range: $102,400 - $153,500 base salary (This represents the minimum and maximum base salary range for this role, plus annual incentive. Various elements are used to determine a candidate’s starting salary such as job experience, specific skills, and comparison to internal incumbents currently in the role. This information is provided to applicants in accordance with state and local laws.)
- Generous annual performance bonus
- Generous flexible PTO policy
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits with generous employer contribution
- Health and Dependent Care HSA/FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Pet Insurance
- Wellness discounts, programs, and free vitamins and supplements from Uqora, Nature Made and MegaFoods
- New Hire home office stipend
- Training and Development opportunities
- Based in San Diego, CA
- Voted SoCal’s Best Places to Work 2023
- Hybrid Work Environment - We work in office 2 days/week (required), so candidates must be within reasonable commuting distance from the office in San Diego, California
- Preference to local candidates, relocation stipend may be considered
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please apply via the web form on our website at https://uqora.com/pages/career-opportunities with your resume attached. We know you’re more than a resume and would love to hear from you as part of your application. Please also include brief answers to the questions below.
- How did you hear about this opportunity? (Referral, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc)
- How many years have you worked in a performance TV role?
- What brand(s) do you think have produced really compelling creative this year? Why?
Inclusivity at Uqora:
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us. At Uqora, we’re committed to making our employees and community members feel seen, heard, and valued - while honoring what makes us different. We promise to remain focused on this journey of growth so we can become better advocates for our community, and we’d love for you to join us on that mission!
Uqora makes innovative UTI relief products and proactive care supplements.
UTIs are the second most common infection in the U.S., second only to the common cold. Despite the magnitude, there’s been little progress and innovation for years. Uqora is proud to be changing that.
Since launching in 2017, Uqora’s been able to help over 500,000 people stay healthy. Uqora is very focused on creating exceptional products and a vibrant, collaborative community of customers. Recently, Uqora was acquired by Pharmavite, the owner of Nature Made, which will enable Uqora to go deeper on research and expand its reach.
Uqora is growing quickly! In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on expanding Uqora’s reach by educating and engaging our audience and customers.