✓ You’re getting free shipping!
Customer Success Associate APPLY NOW
Uqora makes innovative UTI relief products and proactive care supplements.
UTIs are the second most common infection in the U.S., second only to the common cold. Despite the magnitude, there’s been little progress and innovation for years. Uqora is proud to be changing that.
Since launching in 2017, Uqora’s been able to help over 400,000 people stay healthy. Uqora is very focused on creating exceptional products and a vibrant, collaborative community of customers. Recently, Uqora was acquired by Pharmavite, the owner of Nature Made, which will enable Uqora to go deeper on research and expand its reach.
Uqora is growing quickly, and the Customer Success Associate has an opportunity to make a meaningful impact working with the most important part of the business—Uqora’s customers.
Who you are:
A proud advocate, you will be the voice of Uqora, interfacing with our customers while remaining, compassionate, responsive, inventive, and effective
A teacher, you will help customers adopt our products and understand when and how to take Uqora’s products
An excellent teammate, you are not only focused on detail but can see the “big picture” and provide ideas to elevate the team and our processes
Outgoing and empathetic, you truly enjoy talking with people and find it easy to relate and empathize
Dynamic, you’re comfortable (and even thrive) with a diverse, quick-moving workload. You are quick to volunteer to take on something new and enjoy learning new things.
A sampling of what you’ll be doing:
- Handle inbound customer service requests via email, text, chat, and phone each day
- Assist in outbound retention marketing (often conducted via text and call)
- Participate in our weekly all-team meetings to share customer insights and trends, as well as propose solutions
- 1+ years of relevant experience (customer service or something similar)
- Experience with Shopify preferred
- Experience with Gorgias preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please submit your resume via the webform below. We know you’re more than a resume and would love to hear from you as part of your application. In the webform on the website, answer the following questions:
- Where did you hear about this opportunity? (I.e. LinkedIn, Hue, etc)
- What has been your most direct experience related to the customer success associate position? How has that experience equipped you for this role?
- What are you looking for in a working environment?
- Imagine it’s your first day on the job. How would you answer this customer question? “Hi, I ordered the bundle that includes 1 box of Flush and 1 bottle of Promote, but the bottle of Promote wasn't in my shipment. I’m very disappointed.”
Not sure you check all the boxes when it comes to experience? Apply anyway!
Compensation & Benefits
- This position is a full time, exempt (salary) role
- Salary Range: $58,000 - $62,000 base annual salary
- Generous annual performance bonus
- Generous flexible PTO policy
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits with generous employer contribution
- Health and Dependent Care HSA/FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Pet Insurance
- Wellness discounts, programs, and free vitamins and supplements from Uqora, Nature Made and MegaFoods
- Parental Leave Policy for employees with 1 year+ of service
- New Hire office stipend
- Training and Development opportunities
- Based in San Diego, CA
- Hybrid Work Environment - We work in office 2 days/week (required), so candidates must be within reasonable commuting distance from the office in San Diego, California
- You must be fully vaccinated to work at Uqora.
Inclusivity at Uqora:
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us. At Uqora, we’re committed to making our employees and community members feel seen, heard, and valued - while honoring what makes us different. We promise to remain focused on this journey of growth so we can become better advocates for our community, and we’d love for you to join us on that mission!