✓ You’re getting free shipping!
Executive Assistant/Office Admin APPLY NOW
Uqora makes innovative UTI relief products and proactive care supplements.
UTIs are the second most common infection in the U.S., second only to the common cold. Despite the magnitude, there’s been little progress and innovation for years. Uqora is proud to be changing that.
Since launching in 2017, Uqora’s been able to help over 250,000 people stay healthy. Uqora is very focused on creating exceptional products and a vibrant, collaborative community of customers. Recently, Uqora was acquired by Pharmavite, the owner of Nature Made, which will enable Uqora to go deeper on research and expand its reach. Uqora is growing quickly! In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on expanding Uqora’s reach by educating and engaging our audience and customers.
You’ll also have the opportunity to make an impact on Uqora’s sister brand, Equelle, a quickly growing brand helping women tackle menopause symptoms in a new way. Equelle’s novel, innovative approach to menopause symptom management has been validated in three clinical trials, and its active ingredient, S-equol, has been scientifically studied for over 20 years. Aside from providing breakthrough relief with science-backed products, this emergent brand is on a mission to change the conversation around menopause. Every single woman goes through menopause, yet we still talk about menopause as if it’s a taboo medical condition. Women deserve frank conversation, high-quality education, and effective products to tackle the symptoms that come with peri- and post-menopause. Equelle aims to shift the conversation through an engaging community, high-quality educational resources, and, of course, science-backed products.
Uqora & Equelle are a subsidiary of Pharmavite (the owner of Nature Made), and together comprise Pharmavite’s women’s health business unit located in San Diego.
Who you are:
Multi-tasker: Juggling multiple projects, and calendars simultaneously is a breeze for you. You know how to prioritize and you never let a ball drop.
Dynamic: you’re comfortable (and even thrive) with a diverse, quick-moving workload. You are quick to volunteer to take on something new.
Organized: Organization is at the core of everything you do. You thrive in creating clear, organized, repeatable processes that can support multiple team members.
A utility player: You know that value is created for a team when everyone rolls up their sleeves. You believe that contributing to the bigger picture any way possible makes us all better.
A sampling of what you’ll be doing:
Office Management 70%
- Liaise with the landlord and hire/coordinate with all building contractors (including security, utilities, and cleaning crew) to ensure that the building is in top working condition at all times.
- Keep our office clean and organized by implementing an inventory system for all swag and office supplies.
- Keep all conference spaces stocked and in great working order.
- Ensure that the office is fully stocked with supplies and snacks, and order lunches for team events when appropriate, while ensuring that we stick to the office and culture budget.
- Retrieve and sort packages and mail ensuring that it lands with the right person quickly.
- Logistics for new hire onboarding, and provide an incredible onboarding experience. (Think a prepped first-day workstation, and new-hire meeting coordination)
- Coordinate office celebrations (birthdays, employee anniversaries, etc.) and employee gifts.
- Run logistics support to the community manager for all workshops, off-sites and company events.
Executive Administration 30%
- Proactively and professionally manage complex calendars for 6+ leadership team members with attention to accuracy, detail, and allocation of time to promote productivity. This includes recognizing the need to re-prioritize as appropriate.
- Manage business travel, accommodations, and preparation to ensure a seamless experience for supported executives.
- Accurately process expense reports and reconcile corporate credit card statements.
- Excellent computer skills including experience with Microsoft Suite and Google platforms. Ability to move between platforms easily.
- Excellent written, verbal and active listening skills with immaculate attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing administrative support for two or more senior-level executives.
- Experience with travel applications such as Concur.
- Professional demeanor and discretion.
- Experience in an e-commerce or multi-brand environment is a plus.
- Based in San Diego, CA (hybrid)
- $25/hour, full time (Annualized to $52,000 per year)
- Generous PTO policy
- Health, vision and dental benefits
Inclusivity at Uqora & Equelle:
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us. At Uqora, we’re committed to making our employees and community members feel seen, heard, and valued - while honoring what makes us different. We promise to remain focused on this journey of growth so we can become better advocates for our community, and we’d love for you to join us on that mission!
Must be able to occasionally lift and move up to 25lbs.
Application Instructions - Please Read!
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume attached. We know you’re more than a resume and would love to hear from you as part of your application. In the body of your email please include a brief introduction, along with an answer to the following questions:
- You are asked by two members of the leadership team to schedule overlapping, yet conflicting workshops. How do you go about clearing up the conflict with the parties?
- Describe the impact that you think an office space environment has on the company at large. What aspects of an office working environment do you think are most important for a company to pay attention to?