The Best Home Remedies for UTIs
Search anything UTI-related on the internet and you are bound to come across home remedies for UTI. As we know what triggers UTIs varies among people, the same goes for UTI solutions. To be upfront, the only way to truly and safely cure a urinary tract infection is with antibiotics. Perhaps a friend, family member, or someone online promises to know a home remedies for UTI that works 100% of the time, but if that’s the case, why are they still dealing with recurrent UTIs?
Without having a urine sample ran at the doctors, you really don’t have a lot of insights as to what’s causing your infection, so you won’t know how to treat it properly. Research is limited when it comes to natural remedies, which is why doctors refrain from suggesting them.
What are the best home remedies for UTI?
While we do not suggest any of these substances for UTI treatments, here are common sought after home remedies for UTI:
- Urva ursi (bearberry) is known to calm UTI symptoms by reducing inflammation.
- Cranberry supplements are widely marketed as a UTI fix, because cranberry proanthocyanidins (PACs) are thought to keep certain bacteria from adhering to the walls of the bladder. However, cranberries and cranberry supplements do not contain a high enough concentration of this substance to make it effective. Read more research on why cranberry supplements don’t work for UTI prevention and treatment here.
- Probiotics help keep your gut healthy by replenishing the amount of Lactobacillus or “good bacteria” in your system. Lactobacillus helps maintain a healthy balance of the good and bad bacteria that naturally exist in your body, thus fighting off infection.
- D-mannose capsules and powders help prevent UTIs by stopping UTI-causing bacteria such as E.coli from sticking to your urethra or bladder. Uqora Target and Uqora Control both contain D-mannose.
- Oregano oil might inhibit the growth of E.coli, which causes about 90% of UTIs.
The best way to stop a UTI is to prevent it from happening in the first place. Getting ahead of UTIs will cut out trips to the doctors and antibiotics. Uqora is made from 100% natural ingredients and clinically proven to prevent UTIs.
What are the best natural remedies for UTI?
- Water: Drinking at least 1.5 liters of water per day (in addition to the other liquids you consume) could cut down your UTI’s by 50%.
- Barberry: Although there is little scientific backing, barberry is thought to keep bacteria from developing and reduce inflammation.
- Turmeric: Curcumin in turmeric can kill E.coli-- the main bacteria that causes UTIs.
- Uva Ursi aka bearberry: An herb that has antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory elements.
- Probiotics: Whether it’s pills or fermented goods like kombucha or yogurt, probiotics help to prevent yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis (which is known to trigger UTIs).
What are some home remedies to get rid of UTI?
If you are wondering which home remedies get rid of UTIs, the straight up answer we can give you is: they don’t.
If you already have UTI symptoms, it’s likely that the infection is already winning. The only way to wipe out the overgrowth of bacteria is with antibiotics. When you visit your doctor, they will run a urine sample to see what kind of bacteria is causing the UTI. Then, they will tailor a treatment plan best suited to you.
Is there a home cure for UTI?
Given that 50%- 60% or women in their lifetime will get a UTI, we wish there was a home cure for UTI. Be careful when considering a home cure for UTI, because medical research is limited, and it could exacerbate your UTI. If you want to consider a more holistic path, consult your healthcare provider to discuss the best options for you and your case.
How to cure a UTI at home
How to get rid of UTIs
Want to know how to get rid of UTIs for good? We’ve got answers. If you want to rid yourself from UTIs altogether, the first step is with prevention. Drinking at least 1.5 liters of water is a good start, as it will flush out any bacteria that could cause a UTI. Avoid holding in your urine for long amounts of time, and fully empty your bladder when you pee. Remember to urinate after intercourse, and avoid douches and scented feminine products. Sometimes it doesn’t matter how tip-top our urinary habits are-- UTIs can still creep up on us. Uqora Target and Uqora Control prevent UTIs naturally while improving your immune system at its most vulnerable moments.
The best way to get rid of UTIs is prevention with Uqora.
What are the best UTI natural remedies?
Due to the lack of scientific backing on the effectiveness of UTI natural remedies, it isn’t the safest choice to treat a bacterial infection with kitchen cabinet cure-alls. If someone online suggests a natural remedy that always works for them, why are they still having problems with UTIs? Furthermore, what’s causing one person’s UTI can be completely different for you.
If you want to get a leg up on UTIs, take Uqora. It’s a clinically-supported UTI natural remedy for UTI prevention.
Prevent UTIs at home with Uqora
Uqora is the home remedy you've been looking for. Uqora's products keep you UTI-free with ingredients found in nature. Try Uqora Target, the easy, effective way to finally get ahead of UTIs.
I have not had one single UTI since the moment I started taking Uqora
"I was getting recurring UTIs for months. I was desperate to try anything that might help. I knew that repeated antibiotics was NOT the answer. Uqora kept coming up in my internet searches as a solution to my problem. I decided to try it, and I am BLOWN AWAY! I have not had one single UTI since the moment I started taking Uqora. The product is all natural and safe, I have had no negative side affects from taking it every day. I am so thankful this product exists! It has saved me a lot of headache dealing with this problem. " Uqora customer Summer P