✓ You’re getting free shipping!
Procurement Associate APPLY NOW
As Uqora’s Procurement Associate, you’ll be an integral part of our supply chain team. You’ll own the sourcing, inventory purchasing, and supplier relationships for all of the physical components necessary to manufacture products and physical marketing materials for Uqora & its sister brand, Equelle.
A sampling of what you’ll be doing:
- Owning supplier relationships, and keeping tight timelines to ensure sufficient inventory levels required to meet PO timelines and marketing needs.
- Continually searching for new suppliers and assessing current supplier performance, building redundancies of supplier networks, and onboarding new suppliers when necessary.
- Regularly conducting cost efficiencies across all component SKUs.
- Working with internal and external partners on product design processes and QC processes.
- Cooperate with regulatory, marketing and other departments as needed for design updates to component SKUs prior to placing orders
- Assess opportunities for improved sustainability across Uqora’s component SKUs
Who you are:
Multitasker: Juggling multiple projects simultaneously is a breeze for you. You know how to prioritize and you never let a ball drop.
Champion of continuous improvement: You value iterative improvement and believe that no matter how well systems and processes function, improvements can and should be pursued.
Problem solver: You have a knack for breaking down and solving complex problems while keeping a customer-first mindset. You’re able to identify stakeholders, estimate impact, spot opportunities, and leverage feedback loops while working through challenges.
Organized: Organization is at the core of everything you do. You thrive in creating clear, organized, repeatable processes.
Detail-oriented: It’s in your nature to double-check the details. You understand which projects require a ‘measure twice and cut once mentality.
Communicative: You’re a natural collaborator and are comfortable managing internal and external stakeholders. You believe all problems can be solved with good communication, and are quick to speak up when you see an issue on the horizon.
- 2-3 years experience in materials sourcing, procurement or management
- Excel proficiency and basic data analysis skills
- Familiarity with printing processes
- Demonstrated experience managing external partners and full lifecycle management of component SKUs
- ERP experience
- Experience in e-commerce and retail
- Experience in small and large organizations
- Packaging engineering know-how
- Based in San Diego, CA (we have a hybrid work environment, in which we work in-office two days a week. You must be fully vaccinated to work at Uqora.)
- Full-time, salaried
- Generous PTO policy (unlimited)
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
Inclusivity at Uqora:
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us. At Uqora, we’re committed to making our employees and community members feel seen, heard, and valued - while honoring what makes us different. We promise to remain focused on this journey of growth so we can become better advocates for our community, and we’d love for you to join us on that mission!
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please use the form on this page to upload your resume as a PDF. We know you’re more than a resume and would love to hear from you as part of your application. As part of your application, please answer the following questions:
- The marketing team has decided to launch a new promotional campaign that includes an insert in customers' orders: 1) What questions would you ask before getting started? 2)Please lay out a high-level project plan for getting this idea through to implementation. 3) What methods/or tools do you use to keep yourself organized during a project?
- Please share a time when you worked cross-functionally to get a project across the finish line. What challenges did you face? What worked well?
Uqora makes innovative UTI relief products and proactive care supplements.
UTIs are the second most common infection in the U.S., second only to the common cold. Despite the magnitude, there’s been little progress and innovation for years. Uqora is proud to be changing that.
Since launching in 2017, Uqora’s been able to help over 250,000 people stay healthy. Uqora is very focused on creating exceptional products and a vibrant, collaborative community of customers. Recently, Uqora was acquired by Pharmavite, the owner of Nature Made, which will enable Uqora to go deeper on research and expand its reach.
Uqora is growing quickly! In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on expanding Uqora’s reach by educating and engaging our audience and customers.
You’ll also have the opportunity to make an impact on Uqora’s sister brand, Equelle, a quickly growing brand helping women tackle menopause symptoms in a new way.
Equelle’s novel, innovative approach to menopause symptom management has been validated in three clinical trials, and its active ingredient, S-equol, has been scientifically studied for over 20 years.
Aside from providing breakthrough relief with science-backed products, this emergent brand is on a mission to change the conversation around menopause. Every single woman goes through menopause, yet we still talk about menopause as if it’s a taboo medical condition. Women deserve frank conversation, high-quality education, and effective products to tackle the symptoms that come with peri- and post-menopause. Equelle aims to shift the conversation through an engaging community, high-quality educational resources, and, of course, science-backed products.|||San Diego|||||||||OtNk-DdEA9~8z6qw|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false