✓ You’re getting free shipping!
Offline Paid Media Manager APPLY NOW
Uqora’s Offline Paid Marketing Manager will manage Uqora’s TV channel, which is Uqora’s core growth channel, as well as other offline media channels, like radio and print. You’ll work closely with our agency partners as we continue to push scale, and collaborate with Uqora’s lean-but-mighty acquisition team on attribution and big-picture growth strategy.
Uqora makes innovative UTI relief products and proactive care supplements.
UTIs are the second most common infection in the U.S., second only to the common cold. Despite the magnitude, there’s been little progress and innovation for years. Uqora is proud to be changing that.
Since launching in 2017, Uqora’s been able to help over 250,000 people stay healthy. Uqora is very focused on creating exceptional products and a vibrant, collaborative community of customers. Recently, Uqora was acquired by Pharmavite, the owner of Nature Made, which will enable Uqora to go deeper on research and expand its reach.
Uqora is growing quickly! In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to make a key impact on Uqora’s growth.
Who you are:
Goal-oriented; you are a resilient self-starter who views challenges as exciting puzzles to be solved.
Methodical; while you can zoom out, you naturally live in the details. You measure twice and cut once.
Strategic; you spend time understanding how your work contributes to the bigger picture and understanding the pieces that make the whole.
Collaborative and communicative; you find it easy to work with many types of people and communicate with ease. You’re comfortable leading and following, and believe collaboration is key to success.
A life-long learner; you keep up-to-date on evolving technologies and advertising methodologies. You’re naturally curious and continually push yourself to know more, do more.
A sampling of what you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with multiple channel partners to optimize and scale paid acquisition campaigns; pushing innovation and ensuring quality (specific focus on TV and radio)
- Managing our TV’s self-serve platform, building and optimizing weekly media plans
- Analyzing TV performance by station &I’m daypart, continually finding pockets of efficiencies for continued growth
- Obsessing over CAC by channel, refining attribution practices
- Exploring and refining the relationships between brand awareness and DR campaigns on TV and radio
- Contributing to the overall discussion around Growth at Uqora (acquisition + retention + brand)
- Working closely with the paid digital acquisition manager (social and SEM) to develop a full-picture understanding and enable our ability to move as a unit
- Proven experience managing and scaling TV & radio campaigns (specifically, linear TV, OTT TV, terrestrial radio & streaming radio)
- Deep understanding of customer acquisition and relevant KPIs
- Prior e-commerce experience
- First-hand media buying experience, as well as media partner management experience
How to apply:
We know you’re more than a resume and would love to hear from you as part of your application. To apply, please use the form on this page to answer the following questions (please keep responses to less than 3 sentences) and also attach your resume as a PDF:
- How do you think of the relationships between brand awareness and direct-response marketing in offline channels?
- What are the key metrics you would use to determine whether a new paid acquisition campaign is a success?
- Tell us about a memorable ad you’ve seen for an e-commerce brand. What compelled you to engage with the ad and/or remember it?
- Based in San Diego, CA (we have a hybrid work environment, in which we work in-office on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but remote MWF)
- Full-time, salaried
- Generous PTO policy (unlimited)
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
Note: you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work at Uqora.
Inclusivity at Uqora:
Diversity & inclusion is a priority for us. At Uqora, we’re committed to making our employees and community members feel seen, heard, and valued - while honoring what makes us different. We promise to remain focused on this journey of growth so we can become better advocates for our community, and we’d love for you to join us on that mission!