✓ You’re getting free shipping!
Sr. Retail Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
About the Role:
As Uqora’s Sr. Retail Marketing Manager, you’ll be a key player in ensuring Uqora’s omnichannel success. You’ll be developing and managing our Uqora’s retail expansion strategy, managing retailer relationships, developing and executing marketing plans to support channel growth, and partnering across the Uqora marketing team to develop customer experiences and products that support the retail consumer journey.
A sampling of what you’ll be doing:
- Serve as the category expert & advisor for urinary health, internally and across all external retail customers. Partner with VP, Commercial to build out and deliver a retail growth and expansion strategy for the brand
- As the retail marketing champion, develop retail marketing plans that set goals for increasing revenue, sales velocity, market share, and brand awareness. This includes partnering with retailers to conceptualize and execute in-store display/education and online marketing opportunities. Develop, communicate, and organize marketing initiatives from concept to execution with ease while focusing on positive consumer outcomes and achieving business growth outcomes
- Partner with Uqora marketing leadership across DTC, customer success, brand, creative, and retention to develop strategies that develop insights about the retail consumer journey. Generate insights and action plans across the business that maximize consumer outcomes with Uqora. This includes, but is not limited to: customer journey mapping, nurturing campaigns, educational series, in-store education, and more
- Leverage Uqora’s owned D2C data with industry IRI data to deeply understand the consumer’s journey through an omnichannel experience; communicating and collaborating cross-functionally to act on trends & insights. Build relevant reports and analytics that track progress, generate insights, and inform retail recommendations for future program iterations. Partner with acquisition and retention leadership to build an omnichannel playbook leveraging data and consumer insights that maximizes consumer outcomes and business growth
- Partner with marketing, sales, and education teams to develop presentation materials, retail marketing calendar, promotional strategies, visual merchandising, in-store and digital activation strategies that tie back to the overall brand strategy and retail goals. Be an expert in in-store and retailer digital tools. Collaborate on opportunities with our DTC team
- Provide inputs to the product development roadmap and brand creative cycles to support creative and innovation needs for retail including new product launches, price/pack architecture, and packaging
- Develop marketing briefs. Partner with Creative to develop marketing materials, in-store display, and effective store marketing programs that create action and drive overall consumer awareness.
- Work closely with Pharmavite (Uqora’s parent company’s) sales team & broker, as well as retailers buyers & merchant teams to maximize the brand’s presence and Uqora’s ability to bring retail consumers success
- Share results, progress, and opportunities internally and externally to support retail channel growth
Who you are:
Strategic; you’re a big-picture person, and naturally understand how to zoom in-and-out to understand how data & details fit into broader business goals. You are insights driven, forward thinking, analytical minded marketing leader with deep expertise in retail channel marketing
Goal-oriented; you are a resilient self-starter who views challenges as exciting puzzles to be solved. You set plans and drive to achieve them through your day-to-day execution.
Collaborative and communicative; you find it easy to work with many types of people and communicate with ease. You’re comfortable leading and following, and believe collaboration is key to success.
A life-long learner; you keep up-to-date on consumer shopping and marketplace dynamics to improve your retail marketing craft. You're a deft connector of people, concepts, ideas.
Outgoing; you’re relationship driven, and like to connect with internal and external partners.
Analytical; you’re comfortable in an excel spreadsheet and IRI data. You enjoy diving deep to uncover a new insight, but you don’t get lost in the sauce—you’re skilled at translating analytics into actionable & approachable insights.
Communicative: you’re a natural collaborator and believe that almost all problems can be solved with clear, proactive, respectful communication. You are quick to speak up when you see an issue on the horizon.
- 5+ years of proven retail marketing experience
- Analytical marketer comfortable devising strategy and marketing plans from data insights
- Expertise in visual merchandising
- Experience with disruptive Consumer Packaged goods brands
- Proven experience translating data and consumers insights into action; experience with syndicated data (Nielsen, IRI, Retailer POS)
- Experience with a brand transitioning from D2C-only to omnichannel
- Experience in small and large organizations
- Experience in health & wellness
- Salary Range: $125,000 - $150,000 per year.
- Based in San Diego, CA (we have a hybrid work environment, in which we work in-office two days a week. You must be fully vaccinated to work at Uqora.)
- Full-time, salaried
- Generous PTO policy (unlimited)
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
Inclusivity at Uqora:
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us. At Uqora, we’re committed to making our employees and community members feel seen, heard, and valued - while honoring what makes us different. We promise to remain focused on this journey of growth so we can become better advocates for our community, and we’d love for you to join us on that mission!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply via the form below. We know you’re more than a resume and would love to hear from you as part of your application. In the area provided, please answer the following questions:
- Imagine Uqora is 4 months into its first retail launch with a major retailer. What are 3-5 areas you would investigate when trying to determine whether the launch has been successful?
- Picture yourself in this scenario—Uqora’s initial retail launch is showing early indicators of success. Internal stakeholders are not yet aligned on next steps of a fully national rollout. How would you go about creating alignment among cross-functional leaders?
- Describe a time you took a customer insight through to implementation. What were the results?
Uqora makes innovative UTI relief products and proactive care supplements.
UTIs are the second most common infection in the U.S., second only to the common cold. Despite the magnitude, there’s been little progress and innovation for years. Uqora is proud to be changing that.
Since launching in 2017, Uqora’s been able to help over 250,000 people stay healthy. Uqora is very focused on creating exceptional products and a vibrant, collaborative community of customers. Recently, Uqora was acquired by Pharmavite, the owner of Nature Made, which will enable Uqora to go deeper on research and expand its reach.
Uqora is growing quickly! In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on expanding Uqora’s reach by educating and engaging our audience and customers.
You’ll also have the opportunity to make an impact on Uqora’s sister brand, Equelle, a quickly growing brand helping women tackle menopause symptoms in a new way.
Equelle’s novel, innovative approach to menopause symptom management has been validated in three clinical trials, and its active ingredient, S-equol, has been scientifically studied for over 20 years.
Aside from providing breakthrough relief with science-backed products, this emergent brand is on a mission to change the conversation around menopause. Every single woman goes through menopause, yet we still talk about menopause as if it’s a taboo medical condition. Women deserve frank conversation, high-quality education, and effective products to tackle the symptoms that come with peri- and post-menopause. Equelle aims to shift the conversation through an engaging community, high-quality educational resources, and, of course, science-backed products.