UTI Prevention Drink Mix
UTIs are caused by bacteria entering the urinary tract, and bacteria is more easily transferred during specific activities (like sex, exercise, swimming, etc.). Each person is different, and you know better than anyone which activities are causing your UTIs.
Uqora Target, the UTI prevention drink mix, works by flushing UTI-causing bacteria out of the urinary tract, especially during the times that you’re at greater risk. By mixing a packet of Uqora with 8-12 oz of water, Uqora Target can help keep you UTI-free.
The UTI prevention drink mix gives your body a multilayered defense to fight off bacteria, especially after the activities that make it easier for bacteria to enter the urinary tract.
- Bacterial Defense: Stop bacteria from attaching to your urinary tract, so you can safely flush bacteria out.
- Urinary Flow: Gently increase urine production, your body's best natural defense against UTIs. We also include electrolytes to keep you balanced.
- Immunity Boost: Bolster your immune system when you need it most so that you are never left vulnerable.
- Safe: With only ingredients found in nature, and no artificial sweeteners or flavors, Uqora's ingredients defend you in a natural way.
UTI treatment: What do you do if you have a UTI?
What is the best UTI medicine?
Does cranberry juice work for UTI prevention?
Cranberry has not held up in controlled, well-organized studies. The theory behind cranberry is that the acidity in cranberry can acidify the urine, and make it more difficult for bacteria to thrive. However, that has proved to be little more than a theory. A second theory is that cranberry proanthocyanidins (PAC) can stop bacteria from adhering to the urinary wall, however, PAC is not found in cranberry in big enough quantities to actually help, and has not demonstrated reliable results in studies and trial.
When studied by the American Medical Association, the unbiased entity found that cranberry was unproven to help with UTI prevention or treatment. This was picked up widely by the NY Times and CNN health, referring to these findings “The Cranberry Myth.”
How to get rid of a UTI
Home remedies for UTIs
UTI symptoms: How do I know if I have a UTI?
- • A strong, constant or recurring urge to urinate.
- • A burning sensation when urinating.
- • Only urinating small amounts when you do urinate.
- • Cloudy urine instead of transparent.
- • Blood in the urine, which often looks red, bright pink, or brownish like coca-cola.
- • Pungent urine.
- • Pelvic pain, especially in the center of the pelvis and around the area of the pubic bone for women
- • Feeling under the weather with possibly having a fever, chills, or body aches.
Prevent UTIs after sex with Uqora Target
Is sex causing your UTIs? Drink Uqora Target directly after sex. Target binds with UTI-causing bacteria introduced during sex and increases urinary flow, so you can safely flush out bacteria and stay UTI-free.
You guys... this stuff is a life saver.
"I suffered from CHRONIC UTIs and have had some pretty serious repercussions from taking mass amounts of antibiotics. I have not had a UTI since I started taking uqora. I drink it after things that are my triggers (sex in particular) and it stops it in its tracks!"
Lacey, Uqora customer
Read all reviews here ORDER NOW