✓ You’re getting free shipping!
Subscriptions Terms of Service
UQORA SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PURCHASES.
- Subscriptions; Automatic Renewal; Changes. Please see our Site for a current description of the subscriptions we offer through the Services (“Subscriptions”), how to place an order for a Subscription and our policies with respect to changing or canceling a Subscription. Before submitting your order for a Subscription, you must create your assortment of products and select the quantity and frequency. Note that Subscriptions are automatically renewed and will continue for renewal periods of the same duration as the Subscription term originally selected at the then-current price (or for the term and price as subsequently modified by you), unless you have canceled such Subscription. You acknowledge that Subscriptions have an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. For a given Subscription, you can change your preferences in your Account, where you can adjust, skip or cancel such Subscription. Any changes must be made at least seventy-two (72) hours before your next ship date in order to guarantee that the changes will be reflected in time.
- One-Time Purchases. Please see our Site for a current description of the products you can purchase through the Services (“Purchases”). If you choose to make a Purchase, such Purchase will be shipped to you with the next shipment of your Subscription.
- Order Processing. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason without liability to you, and UQORA reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order or transaction at any time, in its sole discretion. For example, we may choose to not process or to cancel your order when a product is out of stock or has been mispriced or if we suspect the request is fraudulent. If we decide not to process your order or if we cancel all or a portion of your order, UQORA will either not charge you for the applicable item(s) or provide you with a refund for the applicable item(s).
- Risk of Loss. The risk of loss and title for all products you order passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier (such as FedEx, UPS, or USPS).
- Returns and Exchanges. Unfortunately, due to the nature of our product, we cannot accept returns or exchanges. However, Uqora does offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 30-day Money-Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with Uqora’s products, you are eligible for a full refund for the original price of the product as long as the refund request submitted and received by Uqora within 30 days of the initial purchase date of your first order. Receipt of the refund request must also be confirmed by Uqora within 30 days. The refund will equal the amount paid for the product initially and does not include tax, shipping or handling. Offer not valid after a customer’s initial purchase. The 30-day money-back guarantee only applies to a customer’s first purchase.
- Free Shipping & States Taxes. Uqora covers the cost of shipping and handling for orders placed within the United States. This policy is subject to change at any time. Uqora does not cover the cost of shipping and handling for orders placed outside of the United States. Certain states are subject to state taxes, and Uqora will not cover the cost of the taxes charged. To find out if you will be charged taxes in your state, you can inquire with Uqora email@example.com.
- Payment. In order to submit an order through the Services, you must use a valid credit card or other payment method accepted by the Services (which may change from time to time in UQORA’s sole discretion) (your “Payment Method”), with full authority to use it. UQORA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take steps to verify your identity and/or eligibility to process your order. Please note that any payment terms presented to you in the process of placing an order through the Services are deemed part of this Agreement. We use a third-party payment processor (the “Payment Processor”) to allow you to pay for orders through the Services. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to this Agreement. We are not responsible for error by the Payment Processor. By choosing to purchase products through the Services, you agree to pay us, through the Payment Processor, all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchase in accordance with your Payment Method and you authorize us, through the Payment Processor, to charge your Payment Method. Such charges for your purchase may include shipping fees and state and local sales tax, the amount of which varies due to factors including the type of item purchased and the shipping destination. You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS, WE MAY SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES (E.G., MONTHLY) WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU, UNTIL YOU PROVIDE PRIOR NOTICE (RECEIPT OF WHICH IS CONFIRMED BY US) THAT YOU HAVE TERMINATED THIS AUTHORIZATION OR WISH TO CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. SUCH NOTICE WILL NOT AFFECT CHARGES SUBMITTED BEFORE WE REASONABLY COULD ACT. TO TERMINATE YOUR AUTHORIZATION OR CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD, GO TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other providers of your chosen Payment Method. If we, through the Payment Processor, do not receive payment from you, you agree to pay all amounts due on your applicable order upon demand.
- Current Information Required. YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR PAYMENT METHOD CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY US OR OUR PAYMENT PROCESSOR IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR SUBSCRIPTION THROUGH THE SERVICES.
- Change in Amount Authorized. If the amount to be charged to your Payment Method varies from the amount you preauthorized (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of state sales taxes), you have the right to receive, and we shall provide, notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge before the scheduled date of the transaction. Any agreement you have with your payment provider will govern your use of your Payment Method. You agree that we may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle.
- Reaffirmation of Authorization. Your non-termination of a Subscription reaffirms that we are authorized to charge your Payment Method for that Subscription. We may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive our right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially selected to order the Subscription.
- Promotional Credits. From time to time, UQORA may choose to issue a certain number of credits (“Promotional Credits”) to your Account (the “Program”). In addition to any specific rules and descriptions for each issuance of Promotional Credits, which are incorporated herein, the following terms apply. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCEPT PROMOTIONAL CREDITS THROUGH THE SITE.
- Promotional Credits, the number of Promotional Credits, and the redemption value of Promotional Credits and any restrictions on the use of Promotional Credits are issued at UQORA’s sole discretion to the fullest extent of the law. Any Promotional Credits issued shall be automatically redeemed at checkout on your next shipment(s) through the Services, until the Promotional Credits are fully redeemed. You acknowledge that even if Promotional Credits are redeemed on a shipment, you may still need to pay for expedited shipping if you choose expedited shipping for such shipment and you do not have enough Promotional Credits to cover the full cost. Any remaining balance on the purchase amount for a given shipment after Promotional Credits are fully redeemed is your sole responsibility. You cannot choose when (or when not) to redeem any Promotional Credits in your Account.
- To the fullest extent of the law, Promotional Credits automatically expire and are forfeited at the date that is three (3) years after the date such Promotional Credits are issued AND THERE IS NO DORMANCY FEE. Promotional Credits are only valid for redemption on the Services and are void where prohibited or restricted by law. Promotional Credits are promotional in nature and are not legal tender. Promotional Credits are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, have no value and cannot be used for cash back or sold. UQORA reserves the right, in its sole discretion at any time, to void any Promotional Credits, or to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify any aspect of the Program, with or without notice to you. UQORA also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your participation in the Program at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, including without limitation if UQORA deems or suspects any violation of these terms and conditions, cheating, fraud or tampering with the operation of Program.
- By participating in the Program, you agree to release and hold harmless UQORA, and its affiliates, suppliers, partners, parent companies, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, directors, officers, agents, and representatives, from any and all economic liabilities, claims, damages, loss, harm, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damage, that arise from or relate to in any way the Program and/or use or misuse of Promotional Credits. THIS SUB-SECTION 8.k(iii) APPLIES ONLY TO ECONOMIC DAMAGES AND DOES NOT APPLY TO CLAIMS OF FRAUD OR PERSONAL INJURY.
- Other Credits. From time to time, UQORA may choose to issue a certain number of non-promotional credits (“Other Credits”) to your Account. Other Credits include, without limitation, credit issued to you for any returns (that we may reject or accept in our sole direction and that we generally do not accept) or for credit issued to you for a minor error with our third-party vendors or carriers. In addition to any specific description of the issuance of Other Credits, which are incorporated herein, the following terms apply. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCEPT OTHER CREDITS THROUGH THE SITE.
- Other Credits, the number of Other Credits, and the redemption value of Other Credits, and any restrictions on the use of Other Credits are issued at UQORA’s sole discretion to the fullest extent of the law. Any Other Credits issued shall be automatically redeemed at checkout on your next shipment(s) through the Services, until the Other Credits are fully redeemed. You acknowledge that even if Other Credits are redeemed on a shipment, you may still need to pay for expedited shipping if you choose expedited shipping for such shipment and you do not have enough Other Credits to cover the full cost. Any remaining balance on the purchase amount for a given shipment after Other Credits are fully redeemed is your sole responsibility. You cannot choose when (or when not) to redeem any Other Credits in your Account.
- THERE IS NO DORMANCY FEE. Other Credits are only valid for redemption on the Services and are void where prohibited or restricted by law. To the fullest extent of the law, Other Credits cannot be used for cash back or sold.
HEALTH CARE DISCLAIMER
ALL ASPECTS OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL CONTENT (AS DEFINED BELOW), ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NO INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT TAKEN TO BE, FACTUAL OR ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE, ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. NO ASPECT OF THE SERVICES SHOULD BE CONSIDERED, OR USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE, ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. THE SERVICES DO NOT CONSTITUTE THE PRACTICE OF ANY MEDICAL, NURSING OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL HEALTH PROVIDER, KNOWLEDGE, ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. YOU CANNOT USE THE SERVICES AS A DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT OR PRESCRIPTION. RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO PATIENT/DOCTOR RELATIONSHIP OF ANY KIND IS ESTABLISHED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICES. THE SERVICES ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL HELP AND CANNOT BE USED IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider, with any questions you may have regarding personal health or a medical condition, including diagnosis and treatment for your specific medical needs. You should never disregard or delay in seeking professional medical advice due to information you have obtained from the Services.
We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your membership. If you wish to terminate your Account, you may do so by following the instructions on the Site or through the Services. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable. All provisions of these Terms of Service which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, licenses of User Content, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Contact. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org