✓ You’re getting free shipping!
Symptoms that indicate a UTI
If you exhibit any of the following symptoms, visit our friends at Plush Care to get diagnosed and treated for a UTI. (For $10 off your visit, use code UQORA)
UTI symptoms can be different person to person, but often times a person with a UTI will experience at least one of the following symptoms:
- A strong, constant or recurring urge to urinate
- A burning sensation when urinating
- Only urinating small amounts when you do urinate
- Cloudy urine instead of transparent
- Blood in the urine, which often looks red, bright pink, or brownish like Coca-Cola
- Pungent urine
- Pelvic pain, especially in the center of the pelvis and around the area of the pubic bone for women
- Feeling under the weather with possibly having a fever, chills, or body aches
Uqora is a urinary health company. We make products to help people get proactive about urinary health. If you're experiencing any of the above symptoms, visit a doctor as soon as possible.